IT Operations Manager - £650 / day - Hybrid remote role with 2 days in office
An exciting opportunity for an IT Operations Manager to involve themselves in a large, current, and values led retailer. The candidate would be responsible for a team of 7 and oversee all aspects of the organisation's IT systems.
This is a hands-on role that encompasses:
- Managing the day to day activities of the internal IT team, responsible for recruitment, training and development of colleagues.
- Interaction with vendors.
- Responsible for all business systems, technical and functional operations, infrastructure, networks, point of sale, end user computing, service delivery and support.
- Maintain third party contracts, relationships, and oversee service delivery.
- 5+ years of IT management in a retail environment.
- Sound working knowledge of IT operations, systems, and developments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience of digital transformation/on-prem to SAAS an advantage.
- Microsoft 365 - Azure, Office, Intune, Policy, Migration of on Premises domain to Cloud.
- Understanding of- ERP, WMS, CRM, Middleware platforms to provide system wise integration, Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence tooling.