Role: IT Operations Engineer
Salary: Up to £35,000 + Benefits
Location: Marylebone or Hampstead
* Lead point of contact for IT issues in allocated school(s).
* Proactive management, monitoring and maintenance of the school's IT systems.
* Maintain IT asset register for school.
* Assisting school IT leaders develop and implement their IT strategies.
* Work with school IT leaders to ensure IT supports the educational needs of the school.
* Provide technical support for school IT systems.
* Install new and upgraded IT systems.
* Ensure the integrity of the school's IT systems are maintained.
* Provide technical advice in support of the resolution of IT incidents.
* Work with the Service Desk to ensure escalated IT issues are resolved within their SLA.
* Work with Head Office in implementing IT systems.
* Document the setup and configuration of all IT systems bespoke to the school.
* Manage IT incidents in a structured way using the Service Desk tool.
* Manage IT problems to resolution.
* Ensure IT changes are managed in a structured way and documented.
* Advise on system enhancements and make recommendations for improvements or replacements.
* Support the deployment of school systems as required.
* Provide advice and guidance on the use of IT systems to staff and students.
* Ensure IT documentation and asset lists are kept up to date.
* Assist in the design, implementation and management of a comprehensive Disaster Recovery Plan.
* Assist in the selection and acquisition of computer hardware, software and third party application packages.
* Ensure Alpha Plus Group policies are adhered to, with a focus on IT and data security.
* Ensure local school policies and procedures are in place to maintain fully operational, robust and secure ICT systems.
* Work flexibly as required in support of the duties of the role.
* Strong educational focus.
* Strong technical skills, specifically in the use of Microsoft products such as:
o Microsoft 365 suite
o Windows 10
o Windows Server 2012 and above
o Active directory management
o Group policy management