Position - Network Engineer
Location - Brentford
Salary - £65,000 to £70,000 plus benefits package
We are currently working with a global environmental services company who are going with a significant transformation in their IT function. They are looking for a Network Engineer to join their infrastructure team; this role will be responsible for manage the internal and external network.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Minimum of CCNP qualification (CCIE and CISSP would be preferable)
- Active Directory
- Windows server
- Open stack
- Azure Cloud Network/Firewall (Secure Configuration for Network Devices)
- Some experience Cyber security experience
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS)
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
This role is based in Surrey and comes with a generous salary up to £70,000 + Benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.