As our IT Manager you will play a key role in ensuring that business productivity avoids gaps and service disruptions. You will play an integral role in both identifying and solving technical issues and trends across our business. To mitigate andremediate technical challenges, you will build strong relationships with a number of departments including operations,commercial, marketing and sales. c. 100 userbase.
This position will give you a chance to not only work with cutting edge technology, but also to explore new vendors andbring new solutions to existing business challenges. Additionally you will review, update and or change the existing IT processes and workflows to meet the ever changing day to day production needs.
Rate: up to £350 per day (3 month - inside IR35)
Location: Wandsworth (Primarily on-site)
Your role as IT Manager
- Entrepreneurs build it from the ground up mentality- someone joining on the ground floor and excited to buildinfrastructure they are proud of.
- Ensure end-users are getting the support they need in a timely manner. Take on a first responder role whennecessary while also conducting deep dives on escalations
- Basic troubleshooting for entire company, and be an expert in problem solving deeper issues
- Clearly document technical issues and escalate to CTO as needed
- Maintain an approachable atmosphere with teammates and end-users
- Strive for customer service, maintain transparency, communicate priorities
- Take ownership of deep dives on technical issues surrounding desktops, laptops, iPhones, network issues, MDMs and cloud based systems
- Assist in identifying trends, discover a use-case for projects, formulate solutions on issues that go beyond just asimple break-fix
- Establish project timelines, state objectives, and outline milestones
Qualifications & Experience for IT Manager
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively both independently and part of a team
- Minimum 3-5 years of Helpdesk experience and/or Bachelor's Degree
- Experience troubleshooting network connectivity issues, possess a solid understanding of network protocols
(TCP/IP, DNS, 802.11sc)
- Experience in administering Office 365 and Active Directory
- Experience building and deploying Group Policy Objects in Windows Server
- Experience with Operating System upgrades and Patch Management across multiple sites
Sound interesting? Please do apply for more details.
Every applicant will be responded to.