IT Infrastructure Team Lead (End User Devices) - Colchester - up to £70,000 - Hybrid - Perm role
The End User Device Management Team Leader role will be part of the End User Computing & Applications team which is part of the Technology group.
The role will directly influence the effectiveness of the firm's lawyers and business services staff by providing a highly available set of services. They will work within a professional and friendly environment and lead a small global team.
- Manage a team of highly skilled 3rd line engineers Line Management responsibilities includes the day-to-day team leadership, the mentoring of team members and supporting their contribution through effective service delivery.
- To take ownership of the products and services you support, drive improvements, proactivity and enhancements to those services.
- The role involves working closely with Service Delivery Teams, the Project & Programme Portfolio, Architects, Regional IT Support Managers, and Business Services teams to ensure effective delivery based on business and strategic requirements.
- Can technically contribute to End User Device systems such as Windows 10, iOS, SCCM, Intune, Printers, OneDrive, VPN technologies and Virtual Desktop systems
- Demonstrate troubleshooting skills during the phases of installation, operation/run and decommissioning of End User Technologies
- Contribute to all ITIL processes for relevant technology including Incident, Problem, CSI, Configuration, Event, and act as a Major Incident escalation point
- Ensuring all known IT risks are captured and maintained in the IT Risk Register
For more information apply now.