La Fosse Associates are currently partnered with a client who are looking to recruit an Infrastructure Project Manager into their team. This is a fully remote role, paying £500 day, initial 4-6 month initial contract, likely to be extended.
The IT Project Manager will lead the successful implementation of the agreed deliverables as contained within the Corporate Business IT Infrastructure service provision contract.
- Develop a project plan which defines the project actions required to meet the project goals.
- Manage the end-to-end implementation and delivery of all elements defined within the Corporate Business IT Infrastructure service provision contract.
- Manage any changes in project scope and time, identify potential risks and issues and propose mitigation plans.
- Be responsible for the successful implementation within the agreed timescales and to the agreed scope.
- Extensive project management experience including delivery of outsourced IT Infrastructure provision.
- Managing stakeholders through complex business change projects.
- Leading and delivering business transformational projects.