Role: IT Infrastructure Manager
Location: Hinckley, South-West Leicestershire
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
You'll be joining a small but fast-growing technology team, delivering customer-centric solutions and support for our core business systems and users.
● Full accountability for the IT infrastructure, core line of business applications and end user support services for all staff and systems across all UK locations.
● Key stakeholder of various 3rd party vendors providing services and support to the business.
● Implementing and reporting on IT policies as well as assisting in ensuring systems and procedures are in line with all company policies.
● Evolve and mature the technology landscape to mitigate business risk and/or technology advancements.
● Assist in IT budget to ensure cost effectiveness of technology services and solutions.
● Hands-on technical capabilities to not only describe what good looks like but can also actively demonstrate this with implementations.
● Be the escalations point for all technical issues which are outside of 3rd party responsibilities.
● 5+ years' experience as Senior Technical Engineer / Team Leader or IT Manager.
● Experience with Microsoft technologies - M365, MS Azure, etc.
● Experience with networking technologies - WAN, LAN, VPNs, Switching, Routing etc.
● Proficient knowledge of EPR/CRM technologies.
Please apply for more information!