IT Infrastructure Engineer (Modern Workplace Mobile Device Management) - Birmingham - £50-60k - perm role
This role presents an opportunity for a IT Infrastructure Engineer to join one of the leading global law firms. You will be working in the Birmingham or London office on an average of 35 hrs per week.
- The role will be responsible for all aspects of support of the firm's mobile solutions, ensuring that the infrastructure is maintained to the high standards required to provide resilient services to the firm and its clients, liaising with other teams, departments or offices as necessary.
- The role is responsible globally for the management, operation and full lifecycle of users mobile phones, MDM (e.g. iOS, Android, etc.), whether hosted on premise or in third party locations operating under contracts with Hogan Lovells.
- In addition, in order to effectively support the services running on the firm's Information Technology infrastructure, a good general knowledge of all applications and services provided to the firm is required.
- Testing, imaging and deployment of new mobile devices
- Act as SME for MDM solution and point of escalation
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) - BlackBerry Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) and future state of MS Intune
- Integration of on-prem Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory environments for MDM
- Working with Architecture and Design and other members of the Modern Workplace in delivery and support of a firm solution
- Escalation point for global site services in all mobile related