La Fosse Assocaites are currently working with a client based in Milton Keynes who are looking to recruit 2 x Infrastructure Engineers into their team. The roles will be required for 1-2 days on site and the rest will be remote.
Platform Support Engineer - up to £41,000
This role is part of the IT Infrastructure Support Team, responsible for the maintenance, support and ongoing development of IT Infrastructure covering end user computing and server technologies across all locations. The role holder will be key in supporting the Platform Support Team Leader in championing the Digital Workplace and digital transformation programme with customer experience at its heart.
Platform Services Engineer - up to £53,000
In this role you will be supporting all sites, including the online eCommerce platform. You will be implanting new solutions and ensuring continuous improvement to both the on-premise Infrastructure and new cloud Infrastructure.
- Be the face of the IT Infrastructure Team
- Working with other members of the Platform Support Team to ensure that all Incidents and Service Requests are dealt with in accordance with SLA's
- Mentor and develop other members of the Platform Support Team
- Champion and drive the Digital Transformation and Digital Workplace through new ways of working
- Administration of authentication systems including F5 VPN, Active Directory (on-premise and Azure) and Office 365
- Maintain and support the Infrastructure powering the Digital Workplace solutions (Video Conferencing, Wi-Fi, Printing, Mobile Device Management/Enterprise Mobility Management etc.)
- Manage the lifecycle of DPG IT assets
- 5+ years demonstratable experience in a similar role supporting enterprise server Infrastructure and End User Computing environments
- As a senior member of the team you will feel comfortable being the 'go to' colleague for support and advice
- Good understanding of ITIL, preferably ITIL Foundation certified
- Strong knowledge the following technologies
- Microsoft Windows client and server operating systems as well as macOS, iOS and Android
- Microsoft SCCM and InTune
- LAN and WAN networking concepts including Cisco Meraki and Cisco firewalls
- Active Directory (Azure and on-premise) / Office 365 / Exchange Online