Position - IT Director
Location - City of London
Salary - £80,000 - £90,000 + Benefits
We are working with a well known NFP organisation currently looking for an IT Director to have full responsibility of the IT strategy and building out the technology function within the UK.
The business is going through a period of digital change and transformation and this role will lead on a number of key programmes.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Demonstrable experience operating as an IT leader across the full technology landscape.
- Proven experience leading and developing cross functional teams.
- Ability to communicate with and influence a variety of stakeholders at all levels in the organisation.
- Comprehensive knowledge of information systems technology
- Experience building an IT strategy
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
This role is based in the City of London and comes with a generous salary up to £90,000 + additional benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.