IT Development Team Lead - Java, micro services, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), APIs
IT Development Team Lead with experience of working closely with IT disciplines and business stakeholders to transpose requirements into technical designs and specifications required by Financial Services Client to contribute to the clients IT Modernisation programme which seeks to replace outdated technology with more integrated solutions.
The IT Development Team Lead role will be an initial 6 month contract, outside IR35, working for London based Financial Services Firm - contract role based in London (2 - 3 days on-site / hybrid week).
The IT Development Team Lead will ideally have experience in the following:
- Strong Java experience of coding and integrating components.
- Developing micro services and applications using an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- Developing services through use of and supporting APIs.
- Understanding of modern development methodologies such as BDD, TDD, XP, Pairing etc. to support Agile delivery practices.
- Experience of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Development (CD).