La Fosse is working with one of the largest FMCG companies in the world to help recruit a IT Delivery Owner. Your role will be 50% service delivery & 50% utilising technical knowledge e.g., communicating with stakeholders regarding technical issues throughout the business, both externally and internally.
You will land in a modern environment where you will be given autonomy multiple disciplines across service management and opportunities to progress within this global organisation, including becoming ITIL 4 certified (if not already!).
Location: Hounslow (Hybrid model) 1 - 2 Days in office
Remuneration: £52,000 - £62,000
Your role as IT Delivery Manager
- The IT Delivery Manager will work in a team of 3 and you will look after front office which is all the companies' applications specifically for sales, marketing, research & development & business intelligence
- As an IT Delivery Manager you will be also involved in VIP touch, using SAP analytics, demand and capacity management, plus product development road maps
- You will work closely with outsource provider as they will manage incidents however when issues are high priority the service owner will need to assist and communicate internally
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the services to ensure downtime
- Builds and maintains a complete understanding of the end-to-end service - from design through to components, service providers, interfaces, service levels and processes.
- Manages the risks & compliance for the service, including assessing and approving all operational changes
- Owns and executes Demand and Capacity management for the service
- Established and manages a user group for their service, using this to improve the service
Ideally to be successful as a IT Delivery Manager
- Customer Service Background/Focus
- Previous Service Delivery Management / Service Ownership or Service Architect experience.
- Has operated in functional or technical roles in or related to SAP
- Highly developed Service Management skills with specific experience of Capacity and/or demand management
- Good working knowledge of Incident, Change, Problem and Event Management processes and concepts
- You will be a personable person able to build relationships with stakeholders
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.