Job Title: IT Delivery Manager - FTC/15Months
Location: Middlesex, Feltham (Hybrid)
Salary: £70,000 + Bonus/Benefits
IT Delivery Manager is required to work in frozen foods industry to help in growing to meet the expanding needs of the business and the change in Consumer and shopper behaviour. This role is a 15month FTC as an IT Delivery / Project Manager in the Business Solutions Team, responsible for leading and delivering projects within our applications change portfolio.
You will be required to focus on managing the full project lifecycle and the associated implementation of the business change and technology, leading functional and technical workstreams, including Teams compromised of internal team members, representatives and delivery leads from our outsource partners, as well as vendors / systems integrators. You will be the vital link between the Technology Team and the Functional leaders in the wider business community, ensuring projects are delivered within the companies' delivery framework set by our PMO.
- Takes responsibility for the definition, documentation and delivery of multiple medium to large sized projects, actively leading all phases of the project. Identifies, assesses, and manages risks to the success of the project Lead team, scope problems and liaise with suppliers both internal and external. Ensure that all activities comply with relevant Operating model procedures, including Service Management, Project Lifecycle Methodology (PLM), Sarbannes Oxley controls
- Owns overall responsibility for the project / workstream delivery within IT that is On-Schedule, within Budget and delivers an outcome that is outlined in the approved Scope. Effectively estimates and manages costs, timescales, and resource requirements. Proactively escalates Risks & Issues to the Project Sponsors and Business Solutions Director and facilitates dialog that addresses complicated project level issues
- Responsible for Stakeholder Management that communicates short-term plans, priorities, and project status to relevant Stakeholders, steering committee, executive sponsor, and project Team
- Provides leadership to matrix project teams (BA's, Infrastructure Analysts, Solution Designers, Service Delivery, Outsource partners etc.), Coaches and mentors project Teams
- Reports and maintains key information on the status of all projects and provides project visibility to Project and IT management in a common and consistent manner
- Manages the release procedure for major changes, gaining agreement for revisions to the production environment from business system owners and relevant support / run Teams
- Ensures that projects are closed out and, where appropriate, subsequently reviewed, and that lessons learned are captured and actioned. Produces appropriate documentation to support these processes
- Plays a key role in the establishment and development of Project Methodology processes and tools, working with the PMO to drive adoption and consistency
- Manage relationships with key Stakeholders in the business and the outsourced suppliers to add significant value in optimising technology's effectiveness and contributing to the success of this thriving and dynamic FMCG environment
- Graduate Calibre
- IT Project Delivery experience
- Application of the principles, methods, techniques, and tools of the effective management of projects from initiation through to implementation
- Detailed knowledge and experience in managing IT related business projects which involve multiple activities and streams of people from both IT and business/ Teams
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Vendor management and negotiation skills, encompassing commercial, resourcing and quality of delivery
- Familiarity with tracking metrics, scorecards, and dashboards
- Successful application of the methods and techniques for planning and monitoring progress of projects required: e.g., product/work breakdown structures, critical path analysis, benefits delivery / realisation
- Financial accountability for project expenditure, both Capital & Expense
This is a great opportunity for a candidate to join an organisation that is investing and growing and get the opportunity to shape and define your role. Please click apply if you would like to be considered for this opportunity!