Role: IT Delivery Manager
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000 + 25% Bonus
IT Delivery Manager required to join a leading Global FMCG organisation that is embarking on a complete overhaul of all of their IT Systems and Applications. This is a unique opportunity to join a Global FMCG with some prestigious, recognisable brands and get the opportunity to deliver a variety of end-to-end projects. Here you will get the opportunity to deliver projects working across Commercial (Sales & Marketing), Finance, HR / Payroll as well as a some working closely with Supply Chain, Manufacturing whilst understanding the complexities associated with operating in European / Global markets.
It is essential that you have strong verbal and written communication skills and have strong stakeholder engagement skills as you will get the opportunity to be exposed to the C-Level executives within the organisation. There is a clearly defined career progression route as you can grow into a Programme Manager or Portfolio Manager
- Background operating within FTSE 250 or Fortune 500 company is essential
- Background operating as an IT Delivery Manager / IT Project Manager delivering a variety of IT and Digital projects; (E.g. CRM, Digital, Ecommerce, HR Systems, Finance Systems etc)
- Experience operating in both Agile and Waterfall environment
- Strong stakeholder management and verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to 3rd party supplier management is ideal
- Prince 2 Foundation and Practitioner.
This is truly a special opportunity to join a Global organisation that has a real passion for looking after their employees and a clearly defined progression opportunity. Please click below to apply for this position or contact me directly to have a confidential discussion on email@example.com