You're role as Contract and Supplier Manager will be to establish a mature contracts management framework and governance, working with suppliers to ensure co-operation and adherance.
Location - London (Hybrid - 2 days a week in office)
Salary - up to £80k + benefits
Your role will include reviewing service requirements and analysing performance against contracts to ensure they are delivering maximum value, as well as working alongisde project staff to organise any commercial arrangements required.
- Managing our Supplier contracts and ensuring suppliers and vendors deliver their requirements to provide professional and proactive commercial and procurement advice. Our key contract including AWS, Microsoft, SCC, Oracle
- Working alongside Procurement Operations, sourcing, contract management, ensuring the best value goods and services are delivered to support business requirements
- Monitor the Contract Management process to ensure our IT contracts meet necessary performance and financial targets
- Review supplier / stakeholder relationships to ensure they remain effective and compliant to ITIL principles
Ideally you'll have:
- Contract management database experience
- Experience in supplier risk and compliance management
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple deadlines
Sound interesting? Please apply directly for more detail.
Each candidate will be reviewed and replied to