You will be joining one of the fastest growing companies in the world, in a newly established role and function, as IT Configuration Manager.
You have full autonomy on the design, implementation and ongoing improvement for the Configuration Management processes, utilising ServiceNow.
Location: Northampton or London (Flexible approach to work)
Remuneration: up to £65,000 package
Your role as IT Configuration Manager
- Planning, designing and leading the implementation of the processes within the ITSM Service Lifecycle
- Has the overall responsibility of the asset, service and configuration data in the CMDB, including the mapping of relations between each.
- Ensures that the CMDB is up-to-date with near real-time information populated from automated sources
- Collaborates across all areas within IT and the business, assessing performance and communicating the value the process brings to the business.
- Design and implementation of the Config and Asset Management processes
- Own the performance and governance of the configuration and asset management function across Europe.
In order to be successful as IT Configuration Manager
- At least 3 years' experience in the Configuration, Service and/or Asset Management function in a fast-paced global organisation.
- A minimum of 2 years of leadership, project management or other management experience.
- Demonstrable experience in the design and creation of databases to facilitate data consolidation, normalisation and analysis.
- Experience working with remote teams delivering services across multi-site, regional and global environments.
- Experience with a major ITSM toolset (preferably ServiceNow).
- ITIL v4 is desirable