- Hybrid Working
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Coprporate Benefits
- Business Relationship Manager
- Business Transformation
- IT Manager
3 weeks ago
The IT Business Relationship Manager (Business Partner) is a key member of this organisations Business Engagement team, working with business units across the UK and internationally to coordinate and manage IT strategy.
This organisation prides itself on utilising best in class technology and innovation to effectively support their operations and the service they can provide to their customers. The IT Business Relationship Manager will partner with a variety of stakeholders across the organisation to understand their needs, and to develop and prioritise business cases for new technology and work with the IT delivery team to ensure implemented effectively.
This role can be based from a variety of locations across the UK, with a hybrid working pattern and occassional travel to engage with stakeholders as required.
Relevant applicants will have
- experience in a Business Partner or Business Relationship focussed roles relating to Technology
- the ability to manage multiple demands across numerous stakeholders
- experience working with senior leadership to deliver technology change programmes to support business strategy
- a track record in presenting technology opportunities to business units and stakeholders in non-technial language
- experience in a large multi site and multi service company would useful, as would experience working in a corporate or professional services environment
- ‘Business Relationship Management Professional’ (BRMP) or ‘Certified Business Relationship Management’ (CBRM) accreditations would certainly be desirable but are not essential.
What’s on offer…
- Highly competitive salary & benefits
- Professional training and development
- Flexible base location
- Opportunitity to join an international organisation who are a market leader in their field