Job Title: IT Business Partner - Supply Chain
Salary: £95,000 - £105,000 + 25% Bonus
Technology Business Partner - Supply Chain required to join a Global FMCG organisation. This role is a Busines Partner to the Supply Chain function to define how to deliver the Supply Chain and manufacturing needs of the future as well as ensuring the services provided by the Technology group to the Supply Chain are of the right quality.
You will own the relationships with Supply Chain and Manufacturing functions and partner to define the strategy of those functions and be accountable for delivery of the aligned agenda. This role will play a critical role in the growth of the organisation and the use of technology and decision making to enable cost savings and the efficient running of Supply Chain.
You will also drive the 2-3-year strategy to enable Supply Chain decision making for the whole agenda from Logistics, order to cash, manufacturing, warehousing and demand and supply planning. S&OP/IBP will be included when the capability is fully available, and this role will help the definition and delivery of those projects.
- Experience of operating as a Business Solutions Manager / Business Partner / Programme Manager or Portfolio Manager is essential
- Experience of shaping a strategy or roadmap from scratch is essential
- Experience of delivering Supply Chain initiatives is essential
- Experience of working across Logistics, Order to Cash, Manufacturing, Warehousing and demand and supply planning is essential
- Experience in generating ideas, scoping opportunities, identifying high level solutions, gaining business buy-in (strong collaboration with other areas required) is essential
- Create well thought out Business Cases with financial and non-financial benefits is essential
- Exeprience of looking after a P&L is essential
- Strong stakeholder management skills and frequently working with CxO is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Global FMCG organisation that have grown substantially over the past 2 years and continue to do so. Please click apply, if you would like to be considered and feel free to follow up with an email to email@example.com