Job Title: IT Business Partner
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 + Bonus
IT Business Partner required to join a leading Pharmaceutical and Wholesale organisation that is going through a large-scale Business and IT Transformation. The IT Business Partner (ITBP) is responsible for serving as the strategic interface between the organisation and major strategic partnerships, for the purpose of enabling these customer groups to meet their strategic objectives through the discovery and delivery of technological solutions.
The ITBP provides highly valued, strategic consulting and guidance at the business level by proactively and consistently serving as a trusted advisor and is the primary IT point of contact to key stakeholders in support of the development of new initiatives and in the promotion of IT solutions and capabilities.
The ITBP provides support in delivering technology products which meet the needs of the Customer's business. The role focuses on the shaping of strategic initiatives and planning activities for respective business areas, aligned to their wider business and IT strategic goals and direction.
- Experience of operating as an IT Business Partner / Account Manager / Business Solutions Manager is essential
- Work with stakeholders to develop an in-depth understanding of their short- and medium-term strategic objectives through close and frequent collaboration i
- Experience working in the following industries: FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Retail, Supply Chain & Logistics is essential
- Provide business partnering capability to communicate wider IT considerations affecting stakeholders in a collaborative manner is essential
- Work with relevant Architecture team to understand the direction of current and future IT technologies and map against current and future business strategics is essential
- Shape new initiatives through use of Business Analysis tools and techniques is essential
- Track record of delivering a variety of Technology solutions is essential
- Experience in working with Executive team, managing demand through roadmaps and prioritisation is essential
- Experience in Benefits Realisation and outcome focused is essential
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high growth organisation that sees Technology as a true business enabler. Please click here if you'd like to apply for this position.