Job Title: IT Business Analyst
Location: Hybrid, London UK (with requirements in office as and when needed)
Contract type: 12-month fixed term contract, full time
Salary: £40,000 -£50,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
We have a great opportunity for a customer focused IT business analyst to work on a 12-month fixed term contract with one of London's largest housing associations. The association is at an exciting point in their story with a merger in progress and as a result have a variety of exciting projects focused on integration and digital transformation underway.
Business analysts are expected to work closely with stakeholders and teams across the business to support the effective delivery of these projects. Responsibilities will involve Behaviour-Driven Devlopment (BDD), UAT, requirement elicitation alongside translating them into technical and business specifications.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Proven experience of 3+ years as a Business Analyst
- Strong experience with Agile delivery
- Experience with Behaviour-Driven development, Gherkin Syntax and/or User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills at all levels
- BCS, ISEB or equivalent qualifications
- Previous experience ideally working in the social housing sector
This is an amazing opportunity for an IT Business Analyst looking to continue their career journey supporting an established housing association through a critical business change period.