IT Audit Manager
HQ in London (hybrid working model)
Up to £75,000 + bonus/package
We are looking for an IT Audit Manager to join one of the world's biggest family-owned businesses - with over 200,000 employees the organisation boasts a significant portfolio of brands worldwide, they are a true market leader in their sector.
Working directly with the Global IT Audit Director, you will play a leading role in managing the IT Audit domain within EMEA. You will take on core responsibility for planning, execution and reporting of audit projects across IT. This role has a broad coverage spanning core projects aligned to IT including Information Security, Data Analytics, Digital Automation and SAP. The Global IT Audit function adopts a proactive approach, you will play a key role in developing a forward thinking & proactive IT Audit function.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a significant global brand, you will have the chance to build a well-rounded career at this business as they invest a considerable amount of time & resources into developing your career (from cross-functional career moves to substantial L&D programmes, to an enticing benefits package).
- Proven experience involved in IT or information security related audits.
- Proven experience working in an audit role in the 3rd line, beneficial to have experience across 1st or 2nd line of defence too.
- Strong technical background, with an ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical business facing stakeholders.
- Good understanding of IT, information & cyber security standards to ensure effective audits and remediation (i.e., ITGC, NIST, ISO 27001/2, PCI DSS, COBIT, and ITIL).
- Experience in Consulting is highly beneficial.