You will be joining a globally recognised brand in a senior vendor management role. You will have full autonomy in your role to leverage best practices for Application and Vendor Management.
You will be responsible for ensuring the application portfolio delivers fit for purpose applications that benefit the business and its processes. You will have autonomy to manage a large portfolio with the backing from senior C-level stakeholders within the business.
Location: West London
Salary: £60,000 - 70,000 + benefits
Key responsibilities as Application Vendor Manager:
- Your role is an enabling role that ensures the application solutions that underpin business needs are stable.
- Application Strategy Management - build and manage application roadmaps and rationalisation program.
- Contract Ownership & Relationship Ownership
- Vendor Maturity - Ability to mature relationships
- Measuring and reviewing the Service
Knowledge & Experience Required as Application Vendor Manager
- Ideally you will have a background of dealing with modern application methodologies.
- Technical understanding in application management
- Experience in vendor management.
- ITIL Certified
- Experience in application rationalisation
To find out more please contact email@example.com