La Fosse is working with one of the UK's top 100 independent Brokers to help recruit an IT 1st Line Support.
Our client are looking for enthusiastic people to add to an exciting office environment and they adopted hybrid working to promote a healthy work life balance.
Location: Twickenham (Hybrid model) 3 Days in office
Remuneration: Up to £30,000
Your role as an 1st Line Support
- Responsible for all 1st line desk side support, EUC and IT Infrastructure ticket, service request and incident management.
- Supporting a portfolio of applications (including Office 365 and Windows 10, broker
- management solutions, and Mobile Device Management systems) and IT hardware (including desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile phones).
- Lead on ticket receipt, triage (including categorisation, prioritisation, and initial diagnostics), investigation and resolution within SLA, where possible.
- Escalation of incidents and tickets that are at risk of breaching SLA to line managers and to 3rd line support, when the Analyst cannot resolve.
- Responsible for End-to-End ticket management and ensuring excellent communications with all end users, keeping them informed about the incident and ticket status at agreed intervals.
Ideally to be successful as an 1st Line Support
- Excellent communication at all levels, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated, driven and able to work with minimum guidance.
- Customer facing with suitable soft skills to provide a first-class IT Service Delivery, by telephone, email and in person.
- Organised, punctual and adaptable, with the ability to multi-task and follow Procedures successfully.
- Good common sense/judgment.
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.