La Fosse is working with an international booking agent to help recruit an IT 1st & 2nd Line Support.
Our client is looking for enthusiastic people to add to an exciting office environment in the centre of London
Location: Holborn - 5 Days in office
Contract: Inside IR35 - 3 months
Rate: Up to £280 per day
Your role as 1st & 2nd Line Support
- You will look after software & hardware troubleshooting, ticket coordinating/ ticket triaging & ticket assignment, walk ups & basic active directory management.
- You will work in a Windows and Mac environment (60%/40%).
- Responsible for all 1st & 2nd line desk side support, EUC and IT Infrastructure ticket, service request and incident management.
- Management solutions, and Mobile Device Management systems and IT hardware (including desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile phones).
- Lead on ticket receipt, triage (including categorisation, prioritisation, and initial diagnostics), investigation and resolution within SLA, where possible.
- Escalation of incidents and tickets that are at risk of breaching SLA to line managers and to 3rd line support, when the Analyst cannot resolve.
- Responsible for End-to-End ticket management and ensuring excellent communications with all end users, keeping them informed about the incident and ticket status at agreed intervals.
Ideally to be successful as 1st & 2nd Line Support
- Experience working on both Windows and Mac is essential.
- Experience with Zoom, Slack, JIRA, AD & Jamf are sought after.
- Excellent communication at all levels, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated, driven and able to work with minimum guidance.
- Customer facing with suitable soft skills to provide a first-class IT Service Delivery, by telephone, email and in person.
- Organised, punctual and adaptable, with the ability to multi-task and follow Procedures successfully.
- Good common sense/judgment.
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.