Global Airline Business are currently looking for an Interim Security Aviation Compliance SME to undertake discovery and analysis work on the firm's Aviation Compliance. This is a 3 month initial contract outside IR35 and will be remotely based majority of the time.
The consultant's deliverable's will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the relevant aviation cyber security requirements are understood (e.g. ICAs, ANSOG, EASA, FAA)
- Identify any cyber security deficiencies against exisiting requirements and the remediation required to rectify them
- Identify actions needed in readiness for incoming aviation cyber security requirements
- Ensure the business has a quality plan to implement the upcoming requirements ahead of compliance deadlines.
- Work with the technology teams so they understand how they will be required to evidence compliance to regulators
- Identify third party dependencies impacting on aviation cyber security
- Make sure the business has the appropriate policies and procedures in place
The ideal consultant will have experience in:
- Prior experience of Aviation Compliance experience
- Have knowledge and experience of one or more of these regulations: ICAS, ANSOG, EASA, FAA or ICAO
- Strong understanding of Aviation Cyber safety requirements
- Excellent stakeholder management skills where you can demonstrate working across multi-site teams
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proven track record of bringing expertise to a compliance gap analysis project.
For more information on this project please reach out to Lauren Stutz at La Fosse Associates