Property Business based in Essex are looking for an Interim Risk & Assurance Manager for an initial 3 month contract. You will be working with the Director of Governance and Business Change to work as a Senior SME and look after risk, assurance, internal audit, business continuity and internal reporting in relation to those areas. Please note this role will be outside of IR35 and will be a remote role.
The work you will be involved in includes but not limited to:
- Utilising the current risk and assurance frameworks
- Manage risk and assurance reports
- Oversee internal audits and identify issues.
- Ensure stakeholders in the business are updating their risks and report to the board
- Work on assurance maps and business continuity plans.
The ideal consultant will have prior experience in:
- Operational Risk, Assurance and Internal Audit
- Have used Pentana for reporting and risk management
- Worked in the Housing Sector (desirable not essential)
- Experience of pull together reports using risk management frameworks
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call me on 0208 167 8614 to discuss further