Interim Head of Cyber GRC (SOX)
Leading Retail firm require a Head of Information Security GRC with extensive experience working with SOX Controls to take ownership for the SOX compliance and work as the CISO's number 2.
The Head of Information GRC will have the following experience:
- Managed a GRC Security Function Previously
- Worked within a Cyber Security Transformation environment and has maintained and owned Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- Extensive Enterprise Security Risk Management Experience
- Understanding of the IT application and Infrastructure environments, and their impact on security and controls, is needed to assess risk. This role has to apply IT Risk, IT Audit and IT Controls
- Must be able to report to the Audit Committee
- Ensuring GDPR controls are in place and appropriate.
- This candidate will report into the CISO, the Digital and IT Leadership team as well as the CFO and the SOX Director and Head of Internal Audit.
- Must have managed large sale budgets
- Able to negotiate security schedules within third party contracts
- Partners with internal and external Audit in supporting a smooth Management testing and audit experience.
If interested, please do not hesitate to contact me at Molly.Lamb@lafosse.com