Interim Head of Cyber GRC (SOX)
Global firm require a Head of Information Security GRC with extensive experience working with SOX Controls to take ownership for the SOX compliance and IT Controls Improvement programme.
The Head of Information GRC will have the following experience:
- Worked within a Cyber Security Transformation environment and has maintained and owned Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- ITGC (IT General Controls) exp
- IT Risk Management background
- Managed a GRC Security Function Previously
- Big 4 background, or will have worked closely with the Big 4 and have extensive External Audit Experience
- Partners with internal and external Audit in supporting a smooth Management testing and audit experience.
- Must be able to report to the Audit Committee
- Extensive Enterprise Security Risk Management Experience
- This candidate will report into the Head of GRC with multiple senior stakeholders to work with including: CISO, The Digital and IT Leadership team as well as the CFO, the SOX Director and Head of Internal Audit.
- Must have managed large sale budgets
- Able to negotiate security schedules within third party contracts
- Must be collaborative and communicative
- Worked for multinational company previously managing SOX and IT Controls.
If interested, please do not hesitate to contact me at Molly.Lamb@lafosse.com