La Fosse Associates
We are a high growth Technology, Digital and Change Recruiter with a difference. We treat everyone with care and respect. It's the right thing to do, and it's good business. We live by this simple set of deeply held values.
What does that mean for you? For starters, we're co-owned. Our founder has committed to gifting 40% of the equity to the employees. Our staff don't just work for La Fosse, they own it. Secondly, our company mission is all about treating people well: our clients, our candidates and each other. We focus on making this the best possible place to develop your career. As a result, our staff have ranked us as one of the Sunday Times top 40 Best Companies to Work For in the UK for the last six years.
All of this helps us attract, inspire, and retain the best people - and motivates them to work well together.
La Fosse Executive are looking to hire an Interim Finance consultant to work a busy established desk recruiting at the C-Suite level. You will partner with existing clients within the private equity space to build stronger relationships and make further placements. The role will have the capacity to develop and assist in building a strong finance practice and subsequently growing and hiring a team of your own.
What makes us different?
- Competitive base salary
- Leading commission structure up to 40%
- Equity within La Fosse from day 1
- Gymbox Membership-Multiple locations
- Weekly massages, Hypotherapy sessions, Counselling, Life Coaching
- Private Health/Dental care
- 25 days Holiday plus 1 day for your birthday.
- Inhouse Talent development team and ongoing training given at every level.
How do you know you are right for this job?
- You understand the qualified finance/Exec industry and possess a network within this sector
- You have a track record of originating and developing new business accounts
- You are familiar with using Linkedin to headhunt and job boards to find senior candidates
- You have a track record of consistent billings within an agency environment.
- Understand the full 360 cycle and the correct processes involved.
- You would be able to assist in training more junior members
What will you be held accountable for?
- Maintaining industry leading standards of candidate care and customer service
- Leading New Business and Account Development activity through your own network and empowering your team to do the same
- Driving high standards across your team by leading from the front
- Selling our multiple lines of service
- People management and development
- Creating and upholding an excellent culture and work ethic
- Supporting your manager in the right way
- Strategic thinking - sharing ideas (no idea is a bad idea mentality)
- Negotiating Robust Commercial rates and T&Cs
- Interviewing, Hiring, Training, Retaining & Developing staff
- Driving Cross-Team Collaboration outside of your team
- Effectively planning and executing a growth strategy for your team
- Effectively managing and setting with your manager your annual Budget
What are the Standards & Expectations we live by?
- We support each other to be as successful as we can
- Treat others how you would like to be treated
- We put our teams before ourselves
- We think and act on what is best for the overall business