Public Sector Organisation are looking for a Lead Enterprise Security Architect Lead for an initial 6 month contract. The Security Architect will be resonsbile for development of the firm's security architecture to ensure appropriate protection.
Please note this role is inside IR35 and fully remote.
The Interim Entreprise Security Architect Lead will be responsible for:
- Develop, implement, deliver and support the enterprise information Security Architecture aligned to the strategic requirements.
- Ensure compliance between business strategies and information security and leads the provision of information security resources expertise, guidance and systems necessary to execute strategic and operational plans across all of the organisation's information systems.
- Provide expert advice and guidance on security strategies to manage identified risks and ensure adoption and adherence to standards.
- Lead the Delivery of security innovation to the advantage of the firm by capturing and prioritising market and environmental trends, business strategies and objectives, and identifying the business benefits of alternative strategies ensuring alignment to the Security Architecture.
- Lead assessment an approval of technical design to ensure Information Security Architectural conformance which ensures effective protection of Council data.
The ideal Entreprise Security Architect Lead will have experience of:
- Prior experience as a Security Architect within a public sector business
- Have a track record of delivering security solutions
- Acccredited to ISACA Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or similar qualification such as Axelos RESILIA
- Capibility to employ supporting frameworks and methodologies such as TOGAF, Archimate, BPMN and COBIT.
- Strong stakeholder management experience
For more information please reach out to Lauren Stutz at La Fosse