Interim CISO (Outside IR35)
£1.2bn revenue highly federated firm are looking for a CISO who has architected, delivered and taken ownership for a security assessment and can help to deliver and prioritise an action plan to improve security maturity within a relatively greenfield organisation from a Cyber and Infosec perspective. This is a brand new CISO role.
Must be willing to travel a fair amount in the first month or to the European sites, after that it will be once a month. Apart from the travel, the role will be 100% remote.
- Must have taken full ownership for a Global or European Security Function
- Will need experience working within a federated and complex organisation (the firm have a number of different sites based across Europe with differing security maturity and investment)
- Manufacturing or Federated Experience is key - this person needs to be pragmatic around the companies security and their maturity
- Able to roll sleeves up also and work with the team due to greenfield nature of the organisation
- Set Strategy and challenge stakeholders internally and within the different sites
- Drive a culture change within how Cyber and Infosec is perceived
- Reports into the CFO
If Interested, please do not hesitate to contact Molly.Lamb@lafosse.com