Contract - 300 - 320PD (Outside IR35)
100% Remote - Initial 6 Months
Day to Day
To write azure functions that can take the input data and transform it into some output data.
They are in the process of moving their on-premises SQL integration platform to Azure, rewriting it all as Azure functions. They need someone who can write the transformation code in C# that transforms one class into another.
Working in a high-performing agile team, they will be running 2 weeks sprints to deliver existing and new integrations in exciting new ways.
- Work as part of the team who'll move their on-premises Integration Platform to Azure
- Write Functions to specification
- Enhance the new Integration Platform
- You'll actively develop those around you and work with the Development & Integrations Manager to formulate appropriate training plans and associated materials
- Building strong relationships with business stakeholders
- Explore new technologies to provide a solid foundation to our I.T. architecture
- Explore the art of the possible on Azure
- Take the lead and/or support on project work
- Azure experience using C#
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O and Azure DevOps or JIRA (or similar) an advantage
- Experience working in a global matrix business will help you hit the ground running
- You'll be innovative, creative, and forward thinking
- You will be proactive and able to use your own initiative to spot potential problems and propose solutions; you'll be a logical thinker with exceptional attention to detail
- You'll have experience mentoring more junior team members and continue building their capability
- Excellent time management and organisation skills - able to work to agreed deadlines and support in holding the wider team accountable for this too
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to interact effectively with both technical and non-technical teams