- Hybrid Working
- IT Services
£40000 - £50000 per annum
- Infrastructure Engineer
- IT Networks & Infrastructures
- Microsoft Azure
Integrations Engineer: Hybrid working (2 days in the office per week – London) – Salary: £40,000-£50,000
The Azure Integration Platform is key with an ongoing migration of our legacy system integrations to the Azure cloud platform. We are committed to utilising modern technologies to connect on-premises, SaaS and cloud platforms to operate at scale to deliver value.
As an Integrations Engineer, embedded in one of our business aligned Agile Product Teams, you’ll conceive, test and deliver robust, scalable, Azure Functions. You’ll support legacy Azure Integrations Platform and SQL Server based Integrations, ultimately reengineering them to meet our high standards of quality and performance.
Our teams utilise modern approaches to engineering with extensive use of Agile, Lean, and DevOps to continually improve their effectiveness. This role will suit someone with both extensive subject matter expertise and the ability to apply that expertise, both, within their domain and in support of their Product Team and business partners.
- You’ll possess a depth of knowledge across the broad range of technologies needed for the role including:
- C#, Azure Functions, Service Bus (Important)
- Azure Apps Services, JIRA, VSTS (Important)
- SQL, XML, JSON (Important)
- DevOps CI/CD Pipelines, Git Repos and GitHub enterprise (Important)
- Microservice Architecture (Helpful)
- Automated Testing tools (Helpful)
- Microsoft D365 technologies including BYOD & oData (Helpful)
- BlueYonder Luminate Demand & Supply (Helpful)
- Knowledge of Global Supply Chains and Logistics from a technology perspective (Helpful)
- You’ll demonstrate a track record of developing and delivering complex and performant Integrations between internal and external systems while working as part of a wider business facing team.
- You’ll have relevant experience within a similar fast paced, high growth, technology environment.
- You’ll play a lead role in ensuring your team achieve the high bar we set ourselves in terms of business-enabling technology.
- You’ll write quality robust code delivered within agreed timelines.
- You’ll be keen to work with our Enabling teams to help define and identify areas of improvement needed to support a world class integration platform.
- You’ll have an appreciation of the full agile Software Development Life Cycle, including supporting QA engineers to define test automation.