La Fosse has partnered with one of Englands Largest Housing Associations, to source them an Enterprise Integration Architect on a 3 month, Outside IR35 basis.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years experience as Integration/Middleware Architect
- Strong communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrable experience of specific integration architecture and design techniques, including microservices, SOA, API, and Event-driven architectures, REST, EAI, ETL, and stream-based integration (SDI)
- An excellent understanding of a wide range of integration strategies and techniques across a diverse mix of technology platforms, from fully open source/ bespoke environments through to fully proprietary and COTS-based platforms
- Demonstrable ability to assess customer requirements, develop integration strategy and propose technical solutions/integration platforms
- Understand cloud-native architecture concepts and have knowledge of best practices for high availability, scalability, resilience, performance, and security requirements in the cloud
- Experience in working in a distributed team environment delivering projects using agile methodology
Contract: 3 months, Outside IR35.
Location: 2 days a week in the Horsham office Covid permitted (role is fully remote at the moment)