APIs / Integration Strategy / Integration Domain / ESB / Cloud
La Fosse are partnering with a global financial services company to source them an Integration Architect for their new Architecture function, which is being built from scratch. In an organisation that is evolving and growing very quickly, it's crucial standards & roadmaps are set around key domains, particularly Integration.
As a result of significant investment in technology, there is an upgrade & modernisation the technology function's integration patterns, standards& technologies. You will set the agenda around integration, advising on & design strategies around cloud-native integration architecture & best-practice use of APIs. Opportunity to operate in a Greenfield environment and set integration strategy from scratch!
Key Skills Required:
- Expertise in the world of Integration, your career has likely spanned areas such as engineering, design & architecture.
- You have operated in an Integration Architecture capacity, with a broad knowledge across areas like ESBs, point-to-point integration, APIs etc. and the move to iPaaS.
- Experience designing & defining integration models, roadmaps, strategies, standards & patterns etc.
- Ability to input into investment strategy for integration, understanding topics such as TCO, budgets, spend & supplier partnerships.
- Ideally you have worked in a complex & multi-locational global environment.
- Strong communication & stakeholder management skills.
Please click apply!