Role: Insight Analyst
Location: London (remote until Covid restrictions are lifted)
Duration: 3 month's Initial Contract
Rates: up to £230 (inside IR35)
Start Date: ASAP
Our London based client is currently looking for a Insight Analyst to join them on an initial 3 month contract. They are happy for the candidate to work remotely until Covid restrictions are lifted. The team is seeking an analyst to support project teams with market research and statistical analysis across multiple soft and hard data sets. Practical experience working with different correlation techniques including multivariate statistical analysis would be beneficial.
The successful candidate must be comfortable using Excel to manipulate large quantities of data and should also be proficient in PowerPoint and have a keen eye for detail.
Responsibilities will include: Study and question design, data analysis, data visualisation and presentation, identifying correlations between data sets, economic and financial modelling and developing client recommendations.
- Collation of data, and maintaining databases
- Working closely with team members across the company
- Assuming ownership of specific tasks within a project
- Educated to at least BA degree level
- Some relevant professional experience preferred (eg. economic analysis, financial analysis, database development, market research, report writing)
- A high level of numeracy
- Understanding of statistics, finance, market research and empirical modelling techniques
- A close attention to detail
- A strong working knowledge of the MS Office suite - particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manipulate large quantities of data
- Conscientious, self-motivated, and able to work to tight deadlines
- An enquiring and analytical mind and desire to learn
- A flexible attitude
- Fluent in English
- A genuine interest in the wealth management sector would be highly beneficial
If this role sounds of interest and you would like further information, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.