Inside IR35 - VIP IT Support Engineer - Windows, Mac, SCCM O365
A leading client are looking for an VIP IT Support Engineer on an initial 3 month contract.
- Broad experience in the following areas: PC/laptop hardware, software, telecommunications, mobile devices, networking, and server administration
- Ability to diagnose problems and provide solutions and/or escalate to the appropriate expertise area
- Experience in effectively communicating and presenting technical concepts to management, peer group and staff
- Windows 10, Windows server, Mac OS, Microsoft Office and Cloud file share support experience
- WebEx/Zoom meeting setup and basic troubleshooting experience
- LAN and IP networking knowledge and ability to approach issues logically using OSI model or similar
- SCCM or imaging software experience
- Exposure to cloud technology
- VoIP experienc
- Experience in working with teams
If you have the necessay skills, please apply now.