INSIDE IR35 - Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Windows Server, VMware, Azure
A leading client are on the lookout for an Infrastructure Tech Lead/Manager to lead a team of engineers but also be very hands on.
- Experience working in an ITIL framework, with an emphasis on Incident and Change Management.
- Experience managing and administering on-premise VMWARE Server based Infrastructure.
- Experience migrating infrastructure services to Azure.
- Network design and support/management including experience with routing, switching and VLAN / VPN configuration.
- Experience managing and configuring Backup Infrastructure and Disaster recovery plans.
- Knowledge Office365.
- A strong understanding of Infrastructure Security best practice, with exposure to the PCI-DSS standard.
- Good understanding of management principles & practice including team development and performance management.
- Project Management of IT infrastructure projects.
- Highly proficient in producing technical documentation and presenting management information on performance of the department.
- Resilient, proactive, positive attitude and approach.
- Strong communication skills essential.
- Experience working within Retail, Hospitality, Leisure or multi-site organisations.
- Must have excellent analytical skills and the ability to work to deadlines
Knowledge and Qualifications
- ITIL Certified
- MCSE qualified
- VMWARE qualifications
- Project Management qualifications desirable
If you have the necessary skills, please apply now.