INSIDE IR35 - LEAP Release Manager - Azure, Cloud, ITIL
A leading client are on the lookout for a LEAP Release Manager to Integrate in programme workstreams & become the key point of contact for the change and release activity as well as manage the Release Plan for the programme, including conducting weekly release meetings with each of the application migration teams to work through the release management activity.
You will communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes to stakeholders. Define, monitor and control production and non-production release standards according to agreed KPIs. Provide continuous monitoring and evaluation of release management adherence and effectiveness across the programme.
- Extensive experience of managing the Release management of highly complex programmes of work
- Outstanding influencing, interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills with the ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Experience managing Test, Release and Environments activities within large, complex programmes, ideally on an Azure cloud platform.
- Fully familiar with industry standard Test, Release and Environments techniques and their application
- ITIL v3 or v4 foundation or above
If you have the necessary skills, please apply now.