Inside IR35 - Field Engineer - Windows, SCCM, AD, Switches/Routers, Cisco Meraki
A leading client are looking for an IT Support Engineer with minimum 3 years experience, you'll be working in a field based role across various London sites.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to support both technical and nontechnical personnel at all levels, throughout the organisation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required, especially the ability to listen and understand what is being described, with attention to detail in transcribing communications into the ticketing systems.
- Expert in Windows and Apple operating systems (Current Windows & Apple OS).
- Experience installing switches/routers & exposure to cisco meraki
- Expert in PC hardware replacement and repair, enterprise workstation deployment and configuration, troubleshooting client network connectivity issues, and configuration of networked printers.
- Highly knowledgeable on desktop, laptop, mobile devices (common smartphones and tablets), and supported vendor products and services.
- Highly knowledgeable in the configuration and troubleshooting of standard business software such as: Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working Knowledge of Antivirus / antimalware software. s
- Ability to administer Windows Active Directory at the desktop level.
- Working knowledge of help desk ticketing system (e.g. ServiceNow) and remote assistance tools such as Remote Desktop Connection, OCS SCCM and TeamViewer.
- Working knowledge of imaging Windows, Management tools, and other productivity products in a networked environment.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts.
- ·Self-managed, highly motivated and has a strong drive for results
- ITIL v3/4 understanding.
- Sound IT experience, including AD and server configuration.
If you have the necessary skills, please apply now.