Innovation Product Lead
La Fosse Associates and I have partnered with one of the global leaders in financial services and international investments who have a legacy of customer service excellence. They bring the expertise in customer-focus, rapid iteration, engineering and data science working closely with subject matter experts in the business units to define, trial and de-risk products and services to for new customers and new markets.
In this role, the Innovation Product Lead will be driven, resourceful and capable of giving direction to the product/solution design with a user first mindset. You will demonstrate the art of collaboration and influence the data science, design and engineering teams for pushing the innovation envelope. You will exhibit & communicate the behaviours of a modern design thinking driven organisation that is lean, agile and most importantly customer & market obsessed.
* Define and manage the execution and delivery of projects from their inception through to their closure.
* Manage the User Experience team in Singapore setting objectives, conducting quarterly review and helping to develop their skills and careers as well as helping define best tools, practices and approaches, with particular reference to customer engagement. Naturally, this will be aligned and coordinated with London.
* Agile project scoping, prioritization, planning and execution within timelines and to agreed KPIs. Define, set up and run project sprints. This includes coordination of the design, data science and engineering colleagues.
* Plan resource allocation for projects in conjunction and work with discipline heads.
* Present to internal and external audiences, large and small, to showcase the work of Labs and be a thought leader
* Assist in the communication of project work to senior leadership and business as a whole.
* Build the relationship with key stakeholders across different business lines to work on the product strategy, understand and process the requirements and communicate the product roadmap and goals.
* Engage with subject matter experts, internal and external, to understand the problem space and test solutions.
* Actively contribute and participate in ideation exercise through which they can generate future ideas.