La Fosse are currently partnered with a client who are looking to recruit an Infrastructure Programme Director. Ideally we area looking for candidates from a Financial Services background.
In this role you will be planning out the development of Infrastructure projects. You will be in charge of directing infrastructure projects, setting tasks, managing budgets, coordinating across departments and oversee company IT networks. You will be leading multiple teams and contracted resources to implement technology strategy around infrastructure.
Demonstrate strong leadership skills by experience in senior management roles at large organisations
- Successfully driving infrastructure programmes in large organisations including operational delivery and complete overview of your income and expenditure
- Proven strong communication skills, building and managing relationships, and experience of engaging with and influencing internal and external stakeholders
- First hand experience advising the CEO on complex, system wide, strategic issues.
- Extensive knowledge and skills in effective delivery of IT and Infrastructure programmes and service management
- Experience of showing resilience as well as making effective decisions in-between deadlines
- Familiarity with a range of data centre, network, cloud and desktop technologies and capabilities
- Managing the delivery of infrastructure services through a third party or Group parent infrastructure provider
- Knowledge of Security Infrastructure Tooling
- Ability to manage business Transformation
- Collaborated with strategic leaders across multiple financial systems to plan and implement infrastructure upgrades, enhancements and migrations.