La Fosse are currently partnered with a leading Professional Services client, who are looking to recruit a contract Infrastructure / EUC Manager into their team. This role will be inside IR35, initially 6 months and £500-£600 per day. This will be a remote role to start, and the client is based in London.
We are ideally looking for candidates from a Financial, Legal or Management Consultancy background and somebody who is familiar with working across an EMEA or different geographical environment.
This role is responsible for the operation and strategic development of all EUC technologies. This is an EMEA role operating in a multi-sourced organization managing the EUC technologies that provide core applications to our end users. The role reports to the Head of Service Delivery and will work closely with the other regional leads such as the Applications Support Manager, Network Manager and Infrastructure Manager as well as other regional IT Service Delivery Managers.
- Defining and delivering the strategy of EUC across the EMEA region.
- Lead and manage a multi-sourced, multi-skilled team that is nationally spread.
- Build and leverage strategic relationships with key 3rd party suppliers.
- Ensure services meet their SLA targets and the expectations of the Norton Rose Fulbright (NRF) business.
- Design and deploy appropriate governance processes to both manage performance and ensure compliance with all IT policies and frameworks.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of technologies and services deployed within the organization and by reviewing industry trends and market developments ensure that NRF is able to exploit the benefits of new technologies.
- Provide a level of technical expertise and consultation at various management levels across the organisation.