Role: Infrastructure Manager
Location: London/Remote working
Salary: Up to £70,000 + Additional Benefits
* Providing the strategic lead on infrastructure and security to enable the department to build class leading tools and services.
* Supporting and maintaining the IT infrastructure across all sites, including networking, servers, storage and applications.
* Management and leadership of the Infrastructure Services team, ensuring the department are delivering high levels of service to the users.
* Oversight of the Service Desk function to ensure incidents are resolved in a timely manner
* Working with internal technical professionals and suppliers to support, design, implement and maintain technical solutions for the business.
* Utilising security, capacity, performance and availability management processes to ensure the IT infrastructure meets current requirements and allows for effective planning and forecasting of future demand.
* Planning and organising resource allocation between BAU, incidents, project requirements and infrastructure improvements.
* Ensuring best practice is adhered to in terms of infrastructure security including compliance with PCI-DSS and GDPR standards.
* Ensuring DR Plans are fit for purpose and regularly tested.
* Working collaboratively with colleagues in the department to deliver technical solutions to rapidly evolving business requirements.
* Estimation and planning of appropriate resources required to maintain business and deliver new or improved IT services.
* Working closely with the Head of IT and other senior stakeholders to define and deliver appropriate enterprise level technical strategies, processes and solutions in line with industry best practice.
* Identify and drive continuous technology improvements
Skills and Experience:
* Leadership and/or management of an Infrastructure function
* Experience working in an ITIL framework, with an emphasis on Incident and Change Management.
* Experience managing and administering on-premise VMWARE Server based Infrastructure.
* Network design and support/management including experience with routing, switching and VLAN / VPN configuration.
* Experience managing and configuring Backup Infrastructure and Disaster recovery plans.
* Knowledge Office365.
* A strong understanding of Infrastructure Security best practice, with exposure to the PCI-DSS standard.
* Good understanding of management principles & practice including team development and performance management.
* Project Management of IT infrastructure projects.
* Highly proficient in producing technical documentation and presenting management information on performance of the department.