Role - Infrastructure Lead
Company Industry - Financial services
Salary - £60,000-70,000 + benefits
Location - Basingstoke, Hampshire
A large financial services company in Basingstoke are looking for a strong 3rd line Infrastructure Lead to manage BAU and project work. With multiple projects and changes under way the technology department is rapidly expanding and you will play a key role in a range of different infrastructure projects. You will be responsible for Private, AWS and Azure Cloud technologies and will run core networks including Meraki switches, Palo Alto firewalls and a company wide MPLS network.
- Manage Cloud Infrastructures, Private, DC, Azure, AWS
- Manage Networks, Local LAN, MPLS, WAN, redundancy, resilience, measurement.
- Be responsible for the growing collaboration estate, including Teams, 365, Telephony, SharePoint.
- Involvement with Data Warehouse projects & MI (Management Information).
- Work on a range of projects including infrastructure redesign / deployment and continual licensing migrations
- Broad range of fundamental infrastructure experience is essential (Windows Server, Networking, Firewalls).
- Good understanding at high level of applications, including underlying infrastructure and security.
- Cloud infrastructure experience particularly Azure with some AWS.
- Experience working with Office 365, Collaboration and Security
- Scaled networks MPLS experience
- Financial services background is preferred but not essential
Please apply below or contact me at email@example.com