Position - Infrastructure Engineering Manager - Networks
Location - Leeds
Salary - up to £90,000 plus benefits package
We are currently working with a global financial services business who are currently looking for a new Infrastructure Manager to support and lead their Network and Telephony team. This role will be responsible for providing technical direction and team leadership to the Network and Telephony teams, as well as supporting the networking environment and Azure cloud infrastructure.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Extensive knowledge of Azure cloud networking, SD-WAN, VPN, Firewall and WiFi.
- Previous experience leading and managing a team.
- Strong knowledge and experience working in a Cisco Environment.
- Practical experience designing and supporting security features such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, and content filtering.
- Knowledge of Checkpoint and Azure firewall management, including HA, DR, and resilience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
This role is based in Leeds and comes with a generous salary up to £90,000 + Bonus + Benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.