Infrastructure Engineer - Windows Servers (decommissioning/upgrade) AD, O365 (OUTSIDE IR35)
A leading client are on the lookout for an Infrastructrue Specialist with strong Windows server upgrade/decommissioning experience. You will also be require to train a team of 1st line analysts in Active Directory and logging in to servers.
- Technical experience with Windows Server 2012, 2016 and 2019 - including decommissioning, upgrading
- Experience with Veeam backup cloud solutions
- Experience in documenting infrastructure, networks topology
- Microsoft Intune configuration
- Sophos EndPoint management
- Knowledge of Active Directory and role profiles in relation to databases and permissions on applications.
- Experience of performing system upgrades
If you have the necessary skills please apply now.