La Fosse Associates are currently partnered with a client who are looking to recruit an Infrastructure Engineer Lead into the organisation, within their Data team. The client is based in Manchester with the salary paying £34,000 - £54,000.
As part of IT Data Operations Infrastructure team, you'll be joining at a fantastic time and be highly involved in the drive to deliver the progressive IT Services business objectives, while focusing on business infrastructure and platform needs and growth targets. Your role will entail enhancing the value of our technology estate, operating best practice processes to ensure they remain current, secure and fit for purpose, ensuring SLAs and KPIs are met, while ensuring the business receives a high level of service and platforms remain operational.
- Experience/understanding of all elements of data engineering (extract/transform/load), visualisation, analytics and machine learning
- Creating and implementing data policies and procedures
- Demonstrable experience of delivering highly scalable data platforms
- Deep experience/understanding for CD/CI process
- Understanding and detailed knowledge of Microsoft Azure DevOps, ITIL, Azure Synapse, Databricks, PowerBI, Data Factory, HD Insights, Python Sparks, and have a strong IT service background
- Strong administration of Windows Domains and Windows Server technologies
- Strong administration of Azure Cloud and Data Centres infrastructure
- Strong network and firewall knowledge
- Strong Information Security and IT security/Cyber controls