La Fosse are currently partnered with a client who are looking to recruit an Infrastructure Engineer into their team, to support with a Exchnage 2016 to Exchange Online project of work.
This role is outside IR35, paying £450 per day and they're looking for 2 days a week on-site in the client's Colchester office.
Details of the Role:
- To work as part of the team to deliver a migration from Exchange 2016 to Exchange Online and to migrate all messaging infrastructure to the cloud.
- Support of multiple technologies in Email delivery to agreed service levels. These areas include end to end support for email and support activities.
- The role includes support of multiple Messaging technologies such as Microsoft Exchange and an ecosystem of service and security technologies that support the transmission of email and other collaboration capabilities.
- Messaging platforms such as Microsoft Exchange 2010 - 2016,
- Exchange Online features, such as Exchange Online Protection, Exchange Online Archiving, and Exchange Online Advanced Threat Protection.
- Strong technical skills in Exchange Server, Exchange Online, and Office 365
- Message archiving technologies such as Enterprise Vault