INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER (AWS IaC)
- VMWare ESXi Administration, Cluster Management and Migration
- SAN Storage IBM/Lenovo/Pure Storage
- HP Hardware administration and configuration
- Active Directory ADDS/DNS/r53/Hybrid
- Expert understanding of Group Policy, DNS (Domain Name System), DHCP, DFS
- Microsoft Exchange Server Administration experience
- TCP/IP, HTTP(s), SMTP, TLS/SSL, RDP
- AWS (Amazon Web Services) Load Balancing experience
- AWS EC2/r53 configuration and implementation
- PowerShell experience, with good scripting skills
- SCOM (System Center Operations Manager) monitoring and alerting
- IaC (Infrastructure as Code) Terraform/GitHub/TeamCity/CI-CD
- Certificate Services
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Atlassian Jira/Confluence experience
- Proven record of accomplishment of migration planning/implementation/documentation
Exchange 2013 upgrade
- Understanding of Exchange 2013-2019/SMTP/Relay/Migration.
- Proven record of accomplishment of upgrading Windows Server Exchange 2013 within AWS environments using IaC. AWS Load balancing configuration.
Windows Server Domain Controller Upgrade
- Excellent understanding of Windows Server active directory services and upgrade paths.
- Proven record of accomplishment of upgrading Windows Server domain controllers within AWS environments using IaC. Route 53 DNS administration.
- Proven record of accomplishment in managing VMWare clusters/migration
- HP hardware administration/SAN storage/routing and switching/physical racking and stacking