Position - Infrastructure Engineer
Location - Central London
Salary - £60,000-£70,000 + Benefits
We are working with one of the UK's best known insurance firms, who are looking to hire an Infrastructure Engineer to support the business as they embark on a transition to Cloud (Azure).
You will be responsible for the support of the existing on-premise estate as well as take a leading role in the transition to a cloud-first environment.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong experience with Microsoft 365, Windows OS, Active Directory, Azure AD and AD Connect, Intune.
- Experience with systems administration and setting up IT systems.
- Experience with cloud technologies - Azure.
- Experience working with 3rd party providers.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
This role is based in Central London and comes with a generous salary between £60,000 - £70,000 + Additional Benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.